Wooden Shoe Stretcher
This handy device enables you to stretch any pair of shoes to accommodate the exact size of your feet. Also included are two removable pressure relief plugs, allowing you to stretch very small areas of your shoes to accommodate such asymmetries as bunions, hammertoes, and calluses, letting you zero in on painful pressure points.
GETAWAY FROM TIGHT SHOES
You may have the problem that the new shoes are a little tight, and uncomfortable after putting them on, the shoe stretchers can help you out of these situations.
HIGH-QUALITY WOOD MATERIAL
The shoe stretcher is natural wood materials, simple and practical, durable and no deformation, long time use and the surface remain bright.
ADJUSTABLE WIDTH & LENGTH
The shoe stretcher can be adjusted according to the shoes, each pair includes relief pods/spot inserts to stretch the targeted area.
EASY TO USE
Just turn the knob clockwise to begin stretching the shoes, and leave the stretchers in shoes for about 24-48 hours, and the shoes are ready for you.
- The shoe stretcher fits both left and right shoes, applicable for high heels, sports shoes, sandals, and other shoes.
- Insert the stretchers into the shoes, left and right are generic;
- Length adjustment: Turn the “wheel-shaped” handle in clockwise to adjust the length of the stretchers;
- Width adjustment: Turn the “L-shaped” metal handle in clockwise to adjust the width of the stretchers;
- Leave the stretcher in shoes for at least 24 hours;
- Turn the handles in counterclockwise and remove the stretcher from the shoes.
- Please don't overstretch the shoes to avoid damage.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
OUR SUCCESS IS YOUR 100% SATISFACTION
In Meza-style, we are here to make you happy and 100% with your purchase experience, feel free to contact us at your convenience!