Women's Ruth Bader Ginsburg Casual Wool Coat
Season: Spring/Autumn/ Winter
Material: 10% Polyester and 90% Cotton
Elasticity: Micro Elastic
Sleeve: Long Sleeve
Neckline: Stand Collar
- Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
- Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
- Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
- The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
- The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silkis lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
- Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.
OUR SUCCESS IS YOUR 100% SATISFACTION
In Meza-style, we are here to make you happy and 100% satisfied with your purchase experience, feel free to contact us at any time at your convenience!